Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First post!

Sounds like Paul had a blast... and Sean is enjoying his new job!

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
Well...glad you had fun. Not particularly interesting, nor funny and a bit too long. I suggest you read more. The MO staff writes quite well. I also like the British bike mag journalists. It's good to read english from English-type persons.

But you did it and got paid for it - congrats!!

·
Banned
3,775 Posts
Great stuff.. nice photos.. Thanks

·
Registered
1,597 Posts
It was good but I want to know about racing minis with Gary Nixon. I want to know if Jessica Zalusky is a tramp. I want to know how Gadson broke his arm. Etc. It's just kind of a whirlwind tour. I want to know when Fonz is going to step up to the plate with a longer shutter speed and unfreeze the spokes? C'moooooon...

·
Registered
489 Posts
If you read the article, you would have read about racing mini's w/ Gary... Zalusky would kick your ass on both the track and at arm wrestling - JUST for asking a question like that. Gadson fell down... he got in my way!

As for the photographs, again, if you read the story, you would have noticed Paul got the photo credit. I did add my supporting photography and photoshop handywork, but the track & drag strip shots were done by the pros - BJN/KJ & AC... you should take that up w/ them I guess... :) When I freeze the spokes, it's because the Fonz has no stabilzed glass... :(

-fonzie

·
Registered
5 Posts
Yep - as Fonz says, the race pix are mostly mine, and I'm still trying to make sure they're in focus, have the whole bike in-frame, etc. I definitely want to get my panning skills to the point where I can increase exposure time to emphasize the speed (background, spokes, chain), as you suggest. So far it's hit and miss, but I'm learning... ;-) -PB.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.