Motorcycle Forums banner

Wanted: Anti-Gravity Device

5K views 9 replies 7 participants last post by  sarnali2 
#1 ·
For motorcycles, scooters and Studebaker Champions. Will pay top dollar, or trade for JC Whitney Mini-Supercharger. Serious inquires only.

#3 ·
Not really sure an anti-grav device is what you're after my friend. Given that the earth is spinning around in space the centrifugal force would probably launch your ass into space like a Phantom off cat 2. What you need is magnetic boots! since the Earths core is molten iron sloshing around in there magnetic boots would allow you to skate around, basically like one of those ballerina things with the magnet in their feet that you can move around with another magnet. All's you'd need is a way to reverse the polarity so you could go up stairs and walk on wood floors.

Another bene is if you put magnets along your back and polerized them they snap in line and stand you up straight. I guess you'd need to switch polarity in one leg at a time so you could walk, never know bra, might work...

#8 ·
I could levitate you, but first I'd have to obtain some liquid Nitrogen and a couple of superconducting magnets.

Oh! I'd also have to obtain Satan's Grimoire and use it to turn you into a Frog..........

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.