Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need carbs and an airbox with the rubber connectors for my 1986 Concours. Anyone with these for sale please contact me. I'm not positive but I think other years may also work for me. Any info on what years would match up and be useable? Also, if you know of a place to find these any help would be appreciated. The bike was a fire victim and I'm trying to get it back in order and rideable. Thanks for the help! Bill d

You can e-mail me directly @ [email protected] with any info you may have. Thanks!

·
Registered
540 Posts
I happen to have an extra set of carbs for this bike (I think but cannot guarantee they were from an 86). I believe they were the same for all years, unlike front end parts (as per Ken's comment). I paid $60 for all 4 carbs on ebay, if you want 'em I'll sell em for that and throw shipping in for free. I bought them when I was having a hard time getting my stock carbs jetting right (installed stage 1 kit, spent months screwing with them), and thought I might use stock ones for a short time while I screwed around with it. Solved the problem and never used em.
Email me at [email protected].

·
MODERATOR X
5,449 Posts
I have the experimental Amal Concentric conversion kit that was producted by Frank Tweeksbury in Wankshire, GB. I can let 'em go for 30 Euros.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.