Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Wanted Honda GL1500/1800 in very good condition. Will trade Wood Floor Sanding Machines, Equipment and Expertise. Excellent entrepreneurial oppurtunity. Value of equipment, approx $7000.00; Value of earnings potential, unlimited. ( I still do it, but have many machines). Willing to travel 800 miles. Coxsackie NY. Please call 518-719-3198. If no answer leave message, I will return call. Dan

·
Registered
10,903 Posts
Klazy Ken!

May I humbly suggest, Sir, that you provide just a bit more information about where you are, how far you're willing to travel, the scope of work that you feel might equate to the value of the bike you're seeking? Your post might garner more interest with those added snippets of data.
Your forgot to add, "Why you so stupid?"

Divorce forces floor sanding! My grit is your grain!

·
Registered
7,117 Posts
Your forgot to add, "Why you so stupid?"

Divorce forces floor sanding! My grit is your grain!
Judge restraining order says you cannot talk to Klazy Ken, come closa den 500' from Klazy Ken, and cannot hang out in front of Klazy Ken yacht, seminar, or front porch. Klazy Ken say: YOU GO NOW!!!

(You got good looking picture. How come dey call you Buzz Ugly anyhow?)

·
Registered
11,488 Posts
Hey Buz! Any bets on how long the "new friendlier and helpful Ken Moore" will last? Should we start an MO pool?
Too Late already!

·
Registered
7,117 Posts
I'm turning into a rapid cycling manic depressive. On the one hand, I want to fill in the gap left when Ell Arr became human and stopped shreading everyone at the drop of a hat, versus my innate Liberal Democratic need to give everyone a BIG WARM HUG! :D (Specially that Snarli...damn he sounds soooo cute!)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.