Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
MODERATOR X
5,449 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Cat is a 1998 3 speed Maine **** with the scratch-o-matic option. Guaranteed to kill everything within a 3 block radius, or your money back. Comes with accessories.

·
Registered
591 Posts
This was a joke...but

Hmm, soft spot for Maine *****....... To bad the wife has her own house now, she could've taken care of it. Can you have 2 in the same house or is that a problem. Would it have to be a "Go Devil" or could it just be a folded minibike.

·
MODERATOR X
5,449 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
..sorry, but the Vietnamese resturant down the street just traded me a complete set of slightly used Ginzu knives for the cat. So I guess the deal's off. Maybe you would like to trade for a snotty teenage girl? I have one left...avoid the Christmas rush.

Attachments

·
Registered
11,488 Posts
..sorry, but the Vietnamese resturant down the street just traded me a complete set of slightly used Ginzu knives for the cat. So I guess the deal's off. Maybe you would like to trade for a snotty teenage girl? I have one left...avoid the Christmas rush.
There is NO WAY the Girl is worth a folding minibike........... :D

·
MODERATOR X
5,449 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Toolman, send me a pic of the Go Devil, and if it's not too thrashed, you gotta deal. Even a cripple like me could ride one...

·
MODERATOR X
5,449 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
The Mighty Go Devil

Matt,

"Apparently it's time for another history lesson...

WTF is a folding 'Go Devil?'"

It's a mini-bike produced by Fuji Motors back around 1970, that folded in half, and had it's own suitcase to stowe in. The damn thing could climb a 60 percent grade, one time my SL90 Honda broke down in Gorman about 20 miles up the Alamo Mountain Trail, and my grandpa and I packed double up the single track on the mighty Go Devil, and towed the Honda back to camp. Here's a shot of one folded up, had a 50cc Fuju motor and a torque converter. Use to kick a$$ on all my buddies B&S minibikes in flat track, they couldn't catch me!

Attachments

·
MODERATOR X
5,449 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Ok, ok, I'll give you...

I have a Go devil. Make an offer.
...two hundred dollah for Go Devil. Where you live? Bike bettah not be thrashed. Does it run? Stop? Come with the suitcase? Please advise, I want to make a lamp out of it, since the Jawa 90 wouldn't bolt to the den wall...

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have one of those, fuji folding bikes, in my garage and am trying to sell it, it is in near mint condition, are you still looking for one? We got it at a yard sale in Florida a few years ago and were planning on using the motor and clutch for a go-kart and then realized quickly that we had an excellent piece of retro history and haven't touched it. Let me know if you want it. [btw i don't need a cat we have three and i also already have a snotty teenager who's 15]

;)

·
Registered
11,488 Posts
I STILL say there is no WAY a teenage girl is worth one of them Go-Devil's................

·
MODERATOR X
5,449 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Yes, I want your Go-Devil. Send me a PM and let me know how much you want for it. I figure since it's got a torque converter, and a hand brake I'll be able to ride it around the neighborhood and piss people off with the waaaaaa-waaaaaaa-waaaaaa sound the 50cc Fuji motor makes, and you can hit the kill button with your foot and make some neat explosions out of the pipe. Fun stuff...

·
Aging Cafe` Racer
8,715 Posts
I already have 2 snotty teenage daughters with bonus points for being Goth/Emo whatever the hell they call themselves and their vampire/weirdo boyfriends....

Nothing like the joy of pulling into the driveway, shutting off the bike and hearing Slipknot blasting away on the computor...one guy wailing on drums...one or two guys wailing on guitars...the "singer" screaming f*ck over and over again at the top of his lungs....the pitter patter of little hobnail boots bailing out the back door because there's no boys allowed in the house when I'm not home...

Yeass teenage girls/single parenthood must be payback for some major bad karma in a previous life.....

The GoDevil would be a good trade, no doubt..

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.