Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 4 of 21 Posts

· Registered
4 Posts
Allstate/Puch

These old Allstates appear on the e-bay frequently. One just sold from my home town of Rapid City for about $600.00. I have nearly every Allstate that was in the Sear catalog!! Go to the Sturgis Motorcycle Museum web site and see a couple of my Allstates plus other machines I have in there. I need information for my current project though. What I need is a list of engine serial number ranges for the years the 250cc SG Model was produced. Also some general information or photos of the engines. When did the carburetor position change from the forward-projecting carb to the straight-in-from-the-side configuration? Also are most 250cc engine parts interchangeable? What about different compression ratios on these engines? If anyone has this information or know of a source please send me an e-mail. Kenny
[email protected]

· Registered
4 Posts
Puch Split Single Info Needed.

mscuddy,

I am unable to locate that VMX magazine anywhere in my area. No distributor handles it and the company website does not resoind to my inquiries. Is there anyway you could e-mail me the article? And any other pertinent data? Seriel numbers, major changes, engine differences, etc.?? My e-mail address is.. [email protected]
Thanks.....Ken Hargens

· Registered
4 Posts
Puch Information

mscuddy,

I guess my last e-mail didn't go through. You had sent me a variety of information on the Puch split single. Unfortunately, my computer system needed to be upgraded before your information (dates, numbers, years, etc)could be downloaded. In my fumbling efforts to upgrade my system, I inadvertently deleted the info you sent!! Could you please re-send it to my e-mail address??

[email protected]

1 - 4 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.