Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking for a Suzuki Marauder 800 or a Kawasaki Vulcan 800A. Hopefully, it is near the border of Central Mass, and Conn. Anybody got one they wanted to get rid of?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
SUZUKI or KAWASAKI

Yeah, but I heard they are very forgiving bike to ride for the first-time rider. Well, maybe not the first time. I had a KDX220 about 5 years back. I know it is not the same, but it is close enough for me. I'm 6'1" and 270lbs. I have heard that those two would be the perfect match for me.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Due to problems with my back, neck and leg, I have a hard time getting on a dirtbike now. I was looking to get the marauder or the vulcan so that I could convert it into a trike. I know it would be easier for me to ride with my present disabilities.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Marauder ??

It seems that my luck is not with me today. Went out yesterday, to check on a local bike, and got rear-ended by someone who wasn't paying attention. Now, due to that driver, I am down 2300 in funds for my bike. Go figure...

·
The Toad
17,458 Posts
You got rear ended?

It seems that my luck is not with me today. Went out yesterday, to check on a local bike, and got rear-ended by someone who wasn't paying attention. Now, due to that driver, I am down 2300 in funds for my bike. Go figure...
Doesn't the guy who rear-ended you have to pay?

And you MOrons with your minds in the gutter can shaddap.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
The problem with that is that if I wait for the insurance companies to duke-it-out, it will take forever. Everybody knows how those insurance compies are. I want to ride now. Besides the person who hit me was drive an Escalade. You could tell they they were rich and snotty, and on a cellphone no-less. He even knew the cop who showed up by name. I can tell right away how is going to lose this one....

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.