Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
361 Posts
No. Can't help you there.

But while we're at it, can anybody help me find an OEM left-side muffler bearing for a '48 Skoda Octavia?

I want it to be concours when I''m done. This car is sweet.

·
MODERATOR X
5,449 Posts
No, but I have an oakum packing for a Tatra C-30's half-shafts.

It's on the shelf next to the Hispano-Suiza throttle-windshield wiper cable.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Water Pump Bracket Replacement

You probably have to replace the mounting bracket as well. Lift with your knees, not your back, as it probably weighs about 200 pounds. The cost for the new pump and bracket would be a few hundred $ less than the 2003 price of the scooter, as the distributor is probably trying to get rid of his entire stock of unreliable brackets, which is to say the scooters themselves.

·
MODERATOR X
5,449 Posts
I'll pop over later in the Delage to pick you up. Do you have a 3 1/5 x 16 11/64 spanner btw?

Pip pip.

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
You have a replacement waterpump? Unbolt the part that looks like the replacement and bolt up the new one.

Did it fail or is it leaking? If it's just leaking then run the coollant total loss. Just refill it when it gets low and use cheap DI water about a buck a gallon.

When if fails to the point where you're tired of messing with it haul it back to the store where you bought it and leave it right in front of the entrance.

·
MODERATOR X
5,449 Posts
I was going ta suggest filling the cooling system with oatmeal but your idea is better.

Learing Mandarin yet? It's the hot new language.

·
MODERATOR X
5,449 Posts
Whitworth of course. Is there anything else really?

·
MODERATOR X
5,449 Posts
...and set it on fire...

·
MODERATOR X
5,449 Posts
Re: Aquaruim Pump Replacement Questions.

Is it the same as the Malaguti Grizzly 260? If so there are just scads of parts for it on the 'net.

Don't it have a Yamaha motor? You might want to try them folks...

·
MODERATOR X
5,449 Posts
Re: The Same Old Story

傻的美国人狗。Trix 是为孩子。您必须买整体新滑行车得到泵浦! 您没有读小字。

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.