Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Premium job Sean. Fonzarelli, most professional as usual. What a nice little day for MO. One thing though: how is it that ya'll been goin' out and doin' cool stuff without my knowledge or permission?!

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
That's a question I can't answer. The lap times were just slightly faster on the race bikes. But that is simply because I was forced to ride the race bikes with a LARGE measure of restraint. If I was allowed to ride them like they were my own, the lap times would have been around 6-seconds quicker on the race bikes, due to the tires and accelleration off the corners. -Sean

·
Registered
17 Posts
The words and pics format rocks. It works really well for those who refined their reading skills reading Marvel and DC, then later upgraded to motorcycle mags.

Very good stuff. Urine stain is a nice off-rhyme...

J.

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
The apex of 5 through the apex of 7 is the mose entertaining part of the track by far. It isn't scary like 8 and 2 are, it's just a really neat line and a fun place to play traction games. I dislike the big track and only have a total of about 40 laps there in my entire life, but those three corners are OK in my book. -Sean

·
Registered
1,833 Posts
Holy Sh!t Sean, that track video alone more than justifies the paltry $11.96 cover charge that some whine about. I will incur some extra cost though as now I'll be needing some Dramamine after viewing your track exploits. VWW

·
Registered
238 Posts
I don't know why graves doesn't offer one of these bikes for sale or simply offer a option to send them a bike and they'll build it. Build it and they will come. :) If they offer this up for 25k I would buy it. I just purchase a new duc for around 20k. :)

·
Registered
334 Posts
I think MO has finally found the magic formula:

Give SA a REALLY fast bike, strap a video cam to it and let him do what he does best, while Fonzie does what he does best, and Gabe errr, holds an umbrella and cheers? Then write as little as humanly possible and head to Del Taco for the traditional 3 hour MO lunch.

Good sheet mang! More of the same fellers. I think you've hit your sweet spot!

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.