Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
By the way, MO:

Now that Aaron Slight is out of the WSB, he's not going to get a lot of news time and coverage here in NZ, so I'm hoping that you guys at MO are going to report some more on his rides. (Although I guess that will probably depend on his doing well in AMA superbikes - if he decides to continue with it.)

·
Registered
58 Posts
Ditto the last post all I get from this multi-paragraph heep of crap is no one seems happy. I would like to know if russel was only 4th or 5th fastest who was actually the fastest out on the track please. So I guess you can eliminate this story because what it boils down to is someone rambling on the keyboard. Damn did I say all that outloud?

·
Registered
585 Posts
DAMNIT MO, why don't you listen???

Do you see what this guy is saying here!!! Why can't we get complete coverage. We gotta go to other sites just to see the times... What the hell!!!?? ANd you want us to pay for this coverage.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Look folks here is a summary of what took place:

Matt is the man and if everyone else doesn't pickup a half to full second it will be a one man show.

Rapp (to everyone's suprise) is kicking butt along with the youngest in the Roberts klan and the elder Hayden brother. Russel is right there in the Mix but will need some more speed to have a shot at Matt(so does everyone else). Both Nicky and Duhamel are struggling but don't count them out just yet. Everyone else is trying to figure out how to catch Matt and the Suzuki.

As things stand now it will be Matt, Roberts and Russell out front. I don't think the elder Hayden or Rapp have shown the speed and consitancy over the years to be there at the end but only time will tell if they can keep up the speed for the entire duration of the 200.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Hello? McFly?

what the hell are you talking about? just who do you think finished 2'nd in last years race? who actually led most of the last lap and was edged out by Mladin? (using the draft, cheap) that is right. the elder Hayden. known to the rest of us as Nicky

·
Registered
63 Posts
Re: Hello? McFly?

Actually, Nicky let Mladin go by on purpose so he could use the draft to pass Mladin at the end, but Mladin went down the straight at 3/4 throttle and when he felt Nicky coming up, he gassed it and JUST edged Nicky out. I was standing right there in the grand stands and heard Mladin tell an interviewer that. So who's cheap for using the draft now??? Don't be sore just 'cause Nicky couldn't pull it off, Mat is a seasoned rider and wasn't gonna fall for such an old trick.

Oh yeah, GO BOSTROM!!!!!!

·
Registered
145 Posts
Pascal and HD have openly admitted that not much will have changed in time for the 200 so don't expect them to be anywhere near the front of the pack.

Personally I thought there do or die season passed a long time ago. At this point all they do is take up space, burn gas and waste lots of money.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Take up space, burn lots of gas......and yes don't forget the H-D bike usually catches fire just on time for a great end of race barbeque HA HA HA! Now what did I do with my damn coat-hanger and marshmallows???

·
Registered
145 Posts

Your the McFly. Unless you don't know what the word Elder means I was talking about Nicky's older brother. Nicky and Duhamel are even in the hunt as far as times are concerned thus far. Yes Nicky almost won it this year and if can find some speed between now and the race he may win it this year.

As of now nobody is touching Matt and I doubt the elder Hayden or Rapp can hang with Matt, Roberts or Russell for the entire race!

Now say your sorry...idiot!

·
Registered
145 Posts

Tommy is the Elder. Nicky is the middle. Damn your dumb and that other dude is right. Nicky was so afraid he couldn't beat Matt from the front he almost ran off the track so he could use the draft.

Matt out did him. Little did Nicky know Matt was not full throttle coming off the banking and when Nicky drafted by Matt gave it that extra punch and got him back before the finish line.

At least that's what Matt said in his post race interview.

MO why do you let such idiots post to your site.

First he doesn't know who the elder Hayden is and he doesn't know anythign about what went down at last year's 200!!!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Re: Typical Brainless Squid Comments

You guys have got to get a life. Do you just wait for someone to post a question about H-D so you can start flaming?

Sorry, but I like to root for the underdog. Mladin wins on the GSXR again? (Yawn).

I'm waiting to see if the changes they've announced this year amount to a more competitive bike. Hence my original post.

But go ahead and flame away about how the VR-1000 will crash, burn, blow-up, whatever else your little minds can dream up. Go out there with your racer-replica bike, (which probably has a good quarter inch or so on the edges of the tires untouched) and your flip-flops, shorts and tank tops.

It generally seems that the guys who can ride the least talk trash the most.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.