Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
What a moron you are, magneto! the cops have the right to investigate crimes by stopping anyone who fits the description of someone who committed a crime. Think about the location of where this happened. How many "outs" are there on the Ortegas? There's one in O.C. and one in Elsinore. Quick action can catch the guys who did this. And speaking of procedure....what would you know about procedure for stopping a couple of guys out trying to scrape some pegs? It seems you have a problem with doing the right thing. I'm suprised you don't just come out and say it...."It was all the cop's fault!" Right? Most of the comments have been positive toward this officer who was doing his job, however you did not seem to get the point.

·
Registered
7 Posts
A certain "magneto" all but came out and blamed the CHP officer for the beating. What a fool! He's probably the type of person who to everybody about how unfair it is everytime he gets stopped for speeding (in a straight line) or doing a smokey burnout (how skillful). People need to do the right thing and just sign the ticket. In my over 16 years of sport biking, I have only been stopped once. I was not singled out, I was guilty! I was generously let go with a warning for two reasons. The first reason was that I wasn't doing something soooo stupid as to make it hard for the officer to give give me a warning instead of a ticket. The second reason I didn't have to give him my "autograph" was my attitude. Non-confrontational and truthful. If you lie to the cops, they will know it and you will get it.

The bikers who did this, were afraid they would get in trouble for something other than what they got stopped for. They probably had warrants or stolen bikes. You never know what people have in their closets. You can bet one thing! Ortega Hwy is going to be crawling with the CHP and very few warnings will be handed out to bikers for a while!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hmmmm. I was just thinking....what would be the #1 reason to take the plates off a bike before going for a ride?

You are an idiot for making such an ignorant statement!

As for the officer initiating this violence....probably asked for their license, registration, and insurance. What a rouge cop he must be, Huh?

Think about it!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.