Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
11,491 Posts
Testing.

I'm not certain I like the new forum format. Now it's just like every OTHER BB out there, that I detest.........

·
Registered
11,491 Posts
Of course, now I can see all the goofball-crap I put down as my sig..........

·
Registered
11,491 Posts
I'm kinda with Priday; while I preferred MO's previous format (on the forums), I can get used to this after awhile. The "Nested" thread tree was easy to follow, and I'm an Idiot (easy is a GOOD thing in that instance).

Overall, I actually do like the "look" of MO-Two-Oh, I've just never warmed to the "boxed" forum-replies on websites.

·
Registered
11,491 Posts
For anyone who has trouble logging in or with their password or with the functionality of the site, please send us an email via our Contact Us page. We'll work as quick as we can to resolve these issues.
Well, the "Quote" function seems to work OK, but the "Quick Reply" is not working for me (at least from this crapbox here at work).

·
Registered
11,491 Posts
Interesting look. No forum dedicated to kpaul? ;)
Yeah, now that you mention it - it's a bit disappointing not to find KPaul with his own section, and with Moderator privileges (on that section, ONLY please......)

;^D

·
Registered
11,491 Posts
Nevermind, quick reply now seems to be working............

·
Registered
11,491 Posts
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may post attachments
You may not edit your posts
Awwwwww, why no editing still? I mis-spelled "privileges" a minute-ago, and it's drivin' me nuts............. (fimbly-fungers)

·
Registered
11,491 Posts
Yo, airhawk. Your wish is now granted by the gods of MO! Editing your posts are now possible for Forum members. Hopefully this won't create any negative issues, so be good or we'll have to go back to the old way!
Danke, mein herr.

·
Registered
11,491 Posts
Last edited by BrowningBAR : Today at 03:50 PM. Reason: Because it was driving AirHawk nuts.
Thank you Sir, you are too kind.

·
Registered
11,491 Posts
I'm gonna hafta get rid of that sig, I'm annoying myself already.........

·
Registered
11,491 Posts
Nice Icon fu, I never thought you had it in you.........

·
Registered
11,491 Posts
The site looks good but I can only see the first page of any of the articles.There is no obvious way to got on to the next page. Please tell me I'm missing something obvious.
Lower right-hand corner. It's a very small, very lightly-coloured page number and arrow.

We need something like those cassette-tapes we used to have when I was in gradeschool (Lo, these many eons ago!) during "story hour"; where the voice would read the story, you'd look at the pictures, then it would go "Ding! Turn the page........"

·
Registered
11,491 Posts
The easiest way I've found so far is to mark all forums read and then click on New Posts instead of Today's Posts. There's a lot less to scroll through that way.

But yeah I agree with the rest of it. We should have news topics in chronological order so we can all fight in the same room.
That works slightly acceptably - until new "Old Topics" are brought online; then you're left with 27 pages of "New" Topics.................

·
Registered
11,491 Posts

·
Registered
11,491 Posts
Hey, rajagiri4, welcome to the forum. Despite these sarcastic responses, most of the people on this forum are... nice.
Kevin_Duke is a Notorious Liar - there's nobody here that's "nice".

·
Registered
11,491 Posts
1 - 16 of 16 Posts