Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
10,903 Posts
Flames

It's going to take a while to get a proper flame war going in this new format.

Also, I can't say I'm a big fan of this style of forum. Even a short reply includes the posters giant box filled with his cute avatar and catchy phrases which we'll see over and over and over.

Just imagine, some idiot could have a signature with dozens of links to Moveon sites and we'd have to see them with every post.

·
Registered
10,903 Posts
Plus you can change your option and not view pics or sigs. You guys can write all the cute stuff you want and I don't have to read it!

You can change the thread style too. I'm using hybrid which is a nested and flat combo.

I hope my phone doesn't ring because I'm too busy with this stuff to worry about work.

·
Registered
10,903 Posts
The easiest way I've found so far is to mark all forums read and then click on New Posts instead of Today's Posts. There's a lot less to scroll through that way.

But yeah I agree with the rest of it. We should have news topics in chronological order so we can all fight in the same room.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.