Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7,118 Posts
Your modern world frightens and confuses me. I'm just an unfrozen caveman motorcyclist. Are tiny demons painting pictures behind this glass? Are spirits trying to speak to me? I don't know. But I do know that a website that changes it's format so drastically as to cause it's paying member emotional and pschycological harm is liable for lawsuits, with compensatory and punative damages in the millions. We'll be in touch.

·
Registered
7,118 Posts
During all the wailing and gnashing of teeth about the f'ing IIHS and NTSB, I'd like to take a moment and say: "Thanks MO, you're banging out some great content here of late. I'm finding lots of good articles and photos, I like the videos a lot, and everything MO is just peachy-keen." Except Kevin Duke never responded to my inquiry about the "Superbikes" show, which really hurt my feelings. I've been crying myself to sleep for two weeks.

·
Registered
7,118 Posts
TV's Kevin Duke!

If I spent my time writing you emails, I'd never have time to crank out all the content you're praising!

Seriously, I don't know if I received your inquiry - my inbox is a flurry of activity that's overwhelming at times. Care to share your question with the class?

Anyway, thanks for the kudos. Whether the MO:2 haters realize it or not, we're really working very hard to deliver good stuff in a timely manner. We're now being fairly successful in this regard, but we're still far from feeling totally satisfied with what we have on the site. Look for more improvements in the weeks and months ahead.

kd
Actually I did a post in the MC Lounge. I saw you (I think it was you) on TV's "Superbikes" show. It was about a class on Stunt Riding with some celeb m/c personalities. I was wondering if you liked it, was it worth doing for the average citizen, any amusing stories to tell?

·
Registered
7,118 Posts
Yep, that was little ol' me on "Super Bikes." It was a fun day the show's producers set up especially for this show, so it's nothing the public can take part in. Please check out my blog for a little bit of a behind the scenes peek at how the day went: http://www.motorcycle.com/blogs/index.html

Thanks again for your support.

kd
Cool! Thanks for the link.

·
Registered
7,118 Posts
Doesn't seem like much is going on here lately. What forums are active with Riders?
They change daily. Select "Forums" at the top and then "New Posts." You'll start to follow the threads that pop up and get new posts easily that way.

BTW: Motorcycle.com got a mention in this month's American Motorcyclist (the official publication of the AMA). It just said the site was here since the beginning of time and that Mr. Duke was Editor. Not one word about Longride.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts