Motorcycle Forums banner
41 - 60 of 371 Posts

·
Registered
10,904 Posts
Flames

It's going to take a while to get a proper flame war going in this new format.

Also, I can't say I'm a big fan of this style of forum. Even a short reply includes the posters giant box filled with his cute avatar and catchy phrases which we'll see over and over and over.

Just imagine, some idiot could have a signature with dozens of links to Moveon sites and we'd have to see them with every post.

·
Registered
1,754 Posts
Where am I?

I meant to take a left a ways back and I must have taken a right. I was looking for MO and somehow I ended up here. Can any of you kind folk point me in the right direction?

Sure is purty here, though.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Is the censor-driod still on? ****! ****! ****! Ass-pirate. Douchebag... I need to know what my vocabulary will be in version 2.0

·
Registered
3,642 Posts
MAN!

Thar shore is a lotta stuff on this page!

And look, in that there tiny little strip down the middle...

A forum! Whodathunk!?

Looking at the "Moderator" list, I'm glad there's an Uber-Moderator. I mea, with those Milquetoast's, anything would fly!

·
Snuggles
4,369 Posts
MAN!

Thar shore is a lotta stuff on this page!

And look, in that there tiny little strip down the middle...

A forum! Whodathunk!?

Looking at the "Moderator" list, I'm glad there's an Uber-Moderator. I mea, with those Milquetoast's, anything would fly!
Why I oughta...

·
Registered
3,642 Posts
I'm curious, George...

Where is the server for this circus? My post was timestamped five hours later than Central.

This thing running out of Nova Scotia, or sumthin'?

·
Registered
3,642 Posts
And, if I'm a PFM, why can't I edit my posts?

Are we still gonna pay $11.97 a year? And if so, for what? Staff says every swinging mammalian protuberance has pretty much the same access, so...

Did I already mention the site is purty? Lots of colors. Oooooooo!

·
Snuggles
4,369 Posts
i am having problems with the videos i can hear them but i cant see them.
I tried out the video on the ducati sport 1000s. Initially the volume was turned all the way down on the on the video interface. Try adjusting the video on the interface and see if you have any luck.

41 - 60 of 371 Posts