Motorcycle Forums banner
61 - 80 of 370 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
it may be my work computer that is blocking something but there inst an interface just a black hole where there should be a video i can take a screen shot of it and send it to you if you would like me to. there is something else pictures in some of the articles are no longer clickable for a larger view is this the norm now, dont mean to sound picky but i cant make out a dyno chart that is 1"x2" even with my 20/10 vision.

·
Registered
11,488 Posts
Yo, airhawk. Your wish is now granted by the gods of MO! Editing your posts are now possible for Forum members. Hopefully this won't create any negative issues, so be good or we'll have to go back to the old way!
Danke, mein herr.

·
Registered
872 Posts
I'm curious, George...

Where is the server for this circus? My post was timestamped five hours later than Central.

This thing running out of Nova Scotia, or sumthin'?
You can change your time zone in the user preferences section.

·
Registered
11,488 Posts
Last edited by BrowningBAR : Today at 03:50 PM. Reason: Because it was driving AirHawk nuts.
Thank you Sir, you are too kind.

·
Registered
11,488 Posts
I'm gonna hafta get rid of that sig, I'm annoying myself already.........

·
Registered
207 Posts
... i just tried to mark the 'Women Riders' forum with my scent, and i'm not sure if it worked. anyone else detecting the musky bouquet of man?

·
Registered
11,488 Posts
Nice Icon fu, I never thought you had it in you.........

·
Registered
872 Posts
To change your time zone (and the number of posts per page, and other stuff) click "User CP" and then go to the "Edit Options" section.

Number of posts per page is a necessity to change unless I misremember the MO of old. I'm not even sure 40 per page will be enough.

·
Registered
10,903 Posts
Plus you can change your option and not view pics or sigs. You guys can write all the cute stuff you want and I don't have to read it!

You can change the thread style too. I'm using hybrid which is a nested and flat combo.

I hope my phone doesn't ring because I'm too busy with this stuff to worry about work.

·
Registered
9 Posts
The site looks good but I can only see the first page of any of the articles.There is no obvious way to got on to the next page. Please tell me I'm missing something obvious.

·
Registered
11,488 Posts
The site looks good but I can only see the first page of any of the articles.There is no obvious way to got on to the next page. Please tell me I'm missing something obvious.
Lower right-hand corner. It's a very small, very lightly-coloured page number and arrow.

We need something like those cassette-tapes we used to have when I was in gradeschool (Lo, these many eons ago!) during "story hour"; where the voice would read the story, you'd look at the pictures, then it would go "Ding! Turn the page........"

·
Contributing Staff
106 Posts
Actually KP has his own forum, but only he gets to view it. He's also his own moderator and you wouldn't believe the number of posts the thread is getting today! - fz

·
Registered
5 Posts
Pagination buttons aren't showing up on Safari. What browser are you using. Looks ok on FF and IE but gone when I pop open Safari.

61 - 80 of 370 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.