Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4,129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Canadian Superbike Gets Superpole - MotorcycleUSA.com

The link above is the first clue as to things coming to AMA Pro Racing. The company that organizes the Canadian Championship is the "new" helping hand to AMA Pro Racing and currently help Edmonson's MotoST series. I just finished and excellent article for Road Rash that brings up some interesting forecasting. If you guys would like to read it, and MO allows, it I will submit it here. I, also, wrote about my field trip to Daytona, but y'all might just think I'm pushing my luck with trying to get y'all to read it, too.

If you're wondering- I predict that AMA, MotoST and CSC merge into one giant series by the end of 2011. North American Superbike Championship (my guess on the new name) will likely steal stars away from WSBK by the time the 2012 race season starts (not just a few- I'm talking a 10-15 quality guys).

Kevin- If you want to edit it- no problem. The guys at Road Rash haven't even done editing on it, yet. I just submitted it last night.

·
MODERATOR X
5,449 Posts
Hey, Canadian motocross is way better than the stuff we've got to endure. Real MX tracks on natural terrain. It's the only thing Canadas got going if you ask me..besides the Canadian dollar being about equal now.

·
Registered
3 Posts
let ue world full is of love

:)
This picture is in ningbo china yuanda company blessing for the people of disaster areas in sichuan
Dedication of love,lit candles blessing for china in2008 refueling

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.