Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
956 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Typical squid. No protective gear and repeatedly crossing the solid white line. This will only lead to legislation to ban, uh... never mind.

·
Registered
11,488 Posts
You're Right! (I'll play Left)

It's obvious to everyone that agrees with me, that Bush is a Lying Bastitch. I mean, if Saddam DID have miles and miles of Rope, is that any reason to hang him with it?

Think of all the Hezbollah Guerrillas that are now without Bombing-money, just because the Royal Saud family is too frightened to continue supplying them with Brazillions of Dollars to buy Dynamite?

And 9/11? Don't get me started - if George Bush hadn't been such a sickening Coward back in Vietnam, John Kerry would never have been forced to throw-away his medals (that he still has) and Clinton wouldn't have had such a fat-ass Intern to "Cigar", Pelosi wouldn't have been so god-awful dried-up and ugly, and the United States wouldn't be flat-ass broke with 205% Unemployment and nary two Susan B. Anthony dollars to rub together.

I can back it all up if you click Here or even Here.

Can't you see, you GTPBFZRGXers? It's ALL BUSH'S FAULT!!!!!

Click Here

·
Registered
956 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hezbollah = ****e=Iran, no Saudi money for them. Saudi money goes to the Sunni's.

·
Registered
11,488 Posts
I did just like certain induhviduals on here - just pulled the entire thing out of my arse.

At least I'm willing to admit it.

·
Banned
3,775 Posts
kobsession is treatable longride.

·
Registered
11,488 Posts

·
Registered
11,488 Posts
Them Kentuckians sure is Tough. Have you tried any O' that jelly? Nasty stuff, don't see how they can eat it on a biscuit.........

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.