Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My wife and I bought matching bikes both are c90t boulevard by suzuki and the saddlebag on hers has a defect and will not close properly, is there someone I can call or what can I do. Jimmie

·
The Toad
17,458 Posts
No no no Ken...

Jimmie, that's not much to go on. If the bikes are fairly new, take them to the local Suzuki dealer. If they're older, find your local Japanese bike shop. You'll need them eventually anyway.

Lastly, go to this link: VolusiaRiders.com :: Home

It's a forum for your bike. Maybe somebody has already had your problem, or you can post the same question there.
... you're supposed to say "Bush's fault".

Hold it a second. There's someone at the door. (footsteps). May I help you? Sunnydale Sanitarium? No, I don't recall making a reservation.. hey leave me alone..... let go.... not that coat..... (muffled cries)

·
Registered
7,116 Posts
... you're supposed to say "Bush's fault".

Hold it a second. There's someone at the door. (footsteps). May I help you? Sunnydale Sanitarium? No, I don't recall making a reservation.. hey leave me alone..... let go.... not that coat..... (muffled cries)
Some things go without saying.

Not to worry. I'll come snuff you with a pillow when they're done with the therapy.

·
Registered
11,488 Posts

·
Registered
11,488 Posts
Nobody said the Obvious:

.....which would be to ride the bike off a Cliff........

·
Aging Cafe` Racer
8,715 Posts
If you practiced "laying 'er down" stopping techniques you wouldn't have to ride off a cliff

·
Registered
11,488 Posts
If you practiced "laying 'er down" stopping techniques you wouldn't have to ride off a cliff
Actually, the OBVIOUS would be to break the latch on HIS bike: That way, they'd be a matching set again............

·
Registered
11,488 Posts
Yeah, I was just thinking about that.

But there's one upside to this: it immediately weeds-out Squids, Posers, and people with little or no sense of humour...........

·
Aging Cafe` Racer
8,715 Posts
Yeah. If this were a "serious" site (ha) I'd be a lot more busy as a Mod than I am.
Well, there ya' go.....every cloud has a silver lining....

I look at this site as more of a shop or garage hang out than "a web site" everybody drops in and hangs out for awhile and shoots the breeze. I mean realisticaly, if the saddlebag latch is broken you either un screw the old one and buy a new one (if available) you buy a new saddlebag, or you wrap a bunge cord around the lid to keep it closed. It's not rocket science

Personally I'm just glad he didn't ride off a cliff and land in a nasty piddle of weter..

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.