Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As a resident of the New Orleans area, I can tell you why it was originally conceived.

Basically, the french quarter has plenty of places to fuel up, but not very many to expell liquid waste.

This device is the solution that keeps you from getting arrested.

You can whip em' (or "it", in this case) without much worry, but you can't expell any fluids while whipping.

I prefer to take my chances behind a dumpster.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Having worked with military pilots (F-16) for several years, this device isn't much different from the relief tubes used on long missions. Being in a very confined ****pit with lots of expensive avionics, you can't just have the fluids going anywhere now can you?

·
Registered
446 Posts
Anti-tailgating weapon

I wonder if it could be used as an anti-tailgating measure. How fast would you have to be going for it to hit that Grand Cherokee's grille/air intake before it hit the ground?

The Iron Butt guys have been using something like this for years, so I hear. Of course, I also hear that Iron Butt guys are eccentric, quick to anger, twenty feet tall, and posses powerful magics that can burn the soul out of any living thing at a glance....many twisty roads on Mt. Olympus, I understand.

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
I was in the French Quarter a few days before Mardi Gras several years ago and I certainly could have used such a product!

A few places I can think of where I could have used it on the bike as well -- for example, after having drunk several cups of espresso in Salt Lake City prior to heading out for Wendover. Not a trace of a tree or anything else to hide behind across the salt flats, and a steady stream of cars headed for the "sin-pots" of Nevada!

This product, or one much like it, was written up in one of the print rags awhile back. I believe it comes with an optional catch bag for those worried about staining the chrome etc.

Actually, it does not seem like that bad an idea, but I don't know how to rig up an equivalent version for my wife ;-)

Bob

·
Banned
2,752 Posts
Do coders have .... heard your job is offshored to India. Longride to work at Walmart

Longwind this sounds like a product you would dream up, but I forgot that its balls that coders don't have not a penis. Of course you should probably get the Jr. Model. Hey sorry to hear your job was offshored to India. McDonalds needs help. But I think you would make a better Walmart greeter.

·
Banned
2,752 Posts
Re: Anti-tailgating weapon

"I wonder if it could be used as an anti-tailgating measure. How fast would you have to be going for it to hit that Grand Cherokee's grille/air intake before it hit the ground? " Good one LOL. Maybe I need a helmet sticker that says tail gaters will be subject to waste removal process. :)

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
He doesn't need a rectal attachement, he can just wear it over his head, as that seems to be the source of the $hit. ;-)

Would have to have a pretty large diameter tube to handle some of the turds he produces.

·
The Toad
17,458 Posts
Kook's "repartee" is every bit as witty as the rest of his prose. I don't think I've heard such creative insults since the best comebacks of 6th gade days like "oh yeah?" and "That's what you are, what am I?"

I've got it. Kook is PeeWee Herman in disguise!!

·
The Toad
17,458 Posts
Re: Anti-tailgating weapon

Anyone who rides in Utah is in need of a good anti-tailgating device. Maybe I'll try this one because I get in too much trouble when I pull out my .357 S&W and wave it at tail-gaters.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.