Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
878 Posts
We're scraping the bottom of the barrel now

I, apparently along with Gabe, am suprised that something like this would get posted in the news section with a link on the homepage. What, is this the Starboyz/D-Aces discussion panel now? In fact, I am so amused that I will put my money where my mouth is and write you guys an actual GOOD question so perhaps you might post it?? Stand by, it will be in your mail shortly. Gabe, I'll write you one too.

·
Registered
878 Posts
Re: We're scraping the bottom of the barrel now

Take it easy, I didn't lay into it like, oh, say, KPaul would. I think I described it as "suprising" that a question of this caliber would make the news. I don't believe I made fun of either the writer or MO in the process. Elitist? Practically everybody on this site makes fun of the squids and their wheelie-prone tendencies. Asking a question about what motorcycle wheelies the best implies that it will be the most important aspect of riding to the inquisitor. This is a strong squid characteristic. If you're going to jump all over my back for my relatively innocuous comment, you're doing it to almost everyone else here too.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.