Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
The spykes (yes I must spell this way) aren't really that badass if they're just fabryc, sheesh, talk about posyng. You're not really a true badass unless your protective gear is able to impail you.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Aw Shucks

I was all pumped about getting some horns for my helmet until I saw they don't work on full face helmets. My Givi laden VFR and general "safety nazi" appearance could use a shot of whimsy such as provided by a kewl set of horns. The suction cup numbers flew off, but I won't admit at what speed ;)

·
The Toad
17,458 Posts
Words can't describe it.

That "Draggin' Fins" helmet cover and a video camera and I'm ready to make my own production of "The Beast from 20,000 Fathoms"! Plus, that red mohawk one would be perfect for a George Romero biker zombie movie.

Before you criticize someone you should walk a mile in his shoes. That way, when you criticize him, you are a mile away and you have his shoes.

·
Registered
243 Posts
I want most of those shirts! Now where's that credit card?

Oh, is my girl gonna kill me...

·
Registered
152 Posts
It's funny. The crazyhead chopper riders criticize my bike because it looks like it's so uncomfortable to ride. But I can ride mine for 3 hours straight (that's how long a tank of gas lasts) and then do it again without a sore booty. These guys gripe about how uncomfortable sportbikes are, but then they turn around and brag about how sore their booties are every time they ride... Huh.

By the way, how in the world do you find this sort of stuff?* Do you just get bored and start looking for the silliest thing you can find? Do you type "poser" into the search engines?

*Note: I'm not criticizing, I'm really curious about how you find this stuff.

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
as pdad13 said, i just got dumber and that probably ain't good - at least I got a good belly laugh before I head out the door to go and try to teach my latest charge how not to be an idiot in front of a customer.

Who ARE all these pantless chap, arm chaps, do rag , skull concho "chopper" riding goofballs?

Did anyone see "Ride On" last night. John Landstrom's 1925 R32 was mighty fine. Hows about that supercharged Scott Flying(i can' spell treerodent this morning).

Less that half the show on fine, old crocks then back to "chopperbuilder du jour of the day".

Dang, I'm a gittin cranky.

·
Registered
10,903 Posts
I read American Rider but almost any biker rag will do. I just look in the classifieds in the back of the mag for fun and usually find something kooky.

I found a link to a dog carrier once but it didn't get posted here. It was called the pooch-rider or something like that.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.