Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
11,491 Posts
Must be your Internut Exploder..........

·
Registered
55 Posts
I want to know when the Bellagio formerly the "940 Custom" will be available here. The dealer in Houston told me that they know when the new models are coming as soon as they are unloaded off the truck. In other words even the dealers don't get a heads up with Moto Guzzi.

·
Registered
19 Posts
ANYBODY ELSE SICK OF THIS WEBSITES CLICKING YAMAHA AND WHATEVER ELSE CRAP ADDS THEIR TRYING TO STUFF INTO YOUR COMPUTER? MY COMPUTER SOUNDS LIKE A FRIGGIN POPCORN MACHINE EVERYTIME I COME HERE NOW. ALMOST AS BAD AS THAT OTHER CRAP WEBSITE TOTALMOTORCYCLE.COM. ANYONE ELSE AGREE. AND YES I KNOW CAPS IS YELLING BUT CONSTANTLY TRYING TO STUFF CRAP INTO MY COMPUTER EVERYTIME I COME HERE IS GETTING OUT OF CONTROL!

·
Registered
61 Posts
you know, i find the adds pretty unobtrusive. but i'm using firefox, so i've no idea if it's trying to do pop-ups, or anything.

just one animated banner ad at the top, for me. ymmv.

*shrugs*

·
Registered
956 Posts
I'm not on Firefox. I only get the one animated banner as. I don't know much about computers other than knowing how to type, but I'd say check you pop up blocker.

·
Registered
1,864 Posts
I only have problems with MO. :-/

Maybe they don't like me anymore. :-(

Course I'm not going to let a little thing like the back button keep me away from MO goodness.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.