Motorcycle Forums banner
41 - 60 of 60 Posts

·
MODERATOR X
5,449 Posts
Re: Andy Runey

...the link to the roon on the Auto-Channel's website took me to a Chrysler mini-van webpage.

'nuff said there. probably handle about the same anyway. where is Lee Iacocca when you need him?

·
Registered
3,642 Posts
Does it have the same "total loss" primary oiling system as the Pan's?

My buddy (the owner) said the left saddlebag was to carry cat litter in the event you had to park somewhere oil spots were unwelcome.

Make sure when you get the neck rewelded - and any other frame "discontinuities", for that matter, that you make the beads really sloppy, just like stock!

Where did you say you were keeping it?

·
Registered
11,491 Posts
He predicted $4 as the FLOOR, not what it will rise to - and that was for the Summer of '05.

I predict that Gasoline will rise to as high as $4.50/gallon someplace upon this planet, by sometime within the next decade...........

·
Registered
11,491 Posts

·
Registered
11,491 Posts
"......the battery-charger clamps securely fastened to my nipples only heightened my fear that I was about to get some unwanted attention from a very large Arab Trans-sexual..........."

·
Registered
956 Posts
Nice car, why thanks your car is nice too.

NASCAR, sure this is America and everyone should have a nice car. Open wheel racing has shot it's self in the foot in this country, too bad. At least were I live we've got Supermodifieds. I save the 4 or 5 hours of watching bumper cars to do something constructive, not that there's anything wrong with watching Nicecar.

·
Super Duper Mod Man
10,479 Posts
Discussion Starter · #55 ·
Still has stock tins, but primary is running a belt. I am getting some drippage in the mainshaft area, so it looks like it's time for a new left side motor seal, and a tranny main seal.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Hay! I don't miss a F1 race (on TV).

·
Registered
11,491 Posts
The Great Gasoline Prophet Predicts..... and it happens!

·
Registered
9 Posts
But.. but... the Ruin has Honda's most modern technology... liquid cooling, a 5 speed transmission and shaft drive! Impressive!

----------------------------------------------------------------

Yes, the Rune does have all those things, but I think the original GL1000 Gold Wing from 197x had those too....and if it didn't, I'm sure the 1982 GL1200 Interstate would have addressed those shortcomings.

Besides, I doubt the Rune ever offered a cassette player as an option......

·
Registered
11,491 Posts
Last place is cursed with taking it home and putting it in his garage...........

41 - 60 of 60 Posts