Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
The bike would have to fulfill quite a few requirements:

1. It would have to be slower than it looks.

2. It couldn't have room for more than two people.

3. It would need a compartment to store the hair comb and LA Gear shoes.

4. It would need a high-end tape deck and some killer speakers.

5. It would be obsolete.

So, that would leave the Kawaski Voyager.

·
Registered
4,129 Posts
Suzuki M190R. 127 hp (crank) 120 ftlb torque.

Sweet little hot-rod bike.

·
Registered
74 Posts
I don't know Kawasaki nomenclature too well....So I couldn't tell you which ZXRZZZ 1100, 1200 etc... that I'm talking about but:

Git yerself one o' them big green Eddie Lawson lookin' things ~ you know ~ Kerker exhaust, big ol' pipe braced swing arm, lotsa tire and lotsa motor, wiggles & shakes when you ride it hard , motor sounds kinda raw & phat! yeah that's the ticket...!

This bike exemplifies the spirit and style of a Z28!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Definitely a Bandit 1200 (which I sold a few years ago and now miss). When people who didn't know bikes but knew cars used to ask me what type of bike I had, I always said it was sort of like a Z28. Big-block power, cheap as hell (for an engine of that size and power), very old-tech frame and suspension, yet reasonable capable once tuned and/or upgraded, and simple as dirt to maintain without a very complete set of advanced tools.

·
Registered
306 Posts
1988-89 Suzuki GSXR 1100

The Chevy 350 of Sportbikes, it responds well to modifications, can kick newer bikes' arse when ridden well, and is ~430 pds dry.

Swap out the front end with something newer, better shock and tires, jet kit and exhaust--and you're there.

1 - 20 of 53 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.