Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
11,482 Posts
Am I gonna hafta slap out a "Real, ULTIMATE Power!" link here?

·
Registered
11,482 Posts
......I mean, 'cuz I WILL if'n I hafta......

·
Registered
11,482 Posts
OK, BIOTCH!!! - You frakkin' ASKED for it!

·
Registered
11,482 Posts
To each their own - Cruisers are NOT for me. But, somebody likes 'em - or Harley would be broke, and they wouldn't keep shippin 'em over here............

·
Registered
11,482 Posts
Oh, that was Cold.........

·
Registered
11,482 Posts
"And in other news today; Honda Motor Corp. has just announced that they will concentrate all their vast resources into further-development of only Lawnmowers and Generators, Weed Whackers, the Civic 5-door and the other vehicle developed on that chassis: the Honda Goldwing.

All other motorized vehicles have been discontinued as of Yesterday at 5:00pm CDT."

·
Registered
11,482 Posts
I hate to tell you this - but thos'r not really made by Honda - they is actually made by Daimler-Chrysler, under the guise of the "Honda" nameplate.

WAAAAY back at the end of Dubbya-dubbya-Two, when Chrysler and Mercedes was hatchin' their original plans for the fall of Ford, Th' General, an' the 'Murrican way of Life; one of the ways they discovered they could make a quick buck wuz to gussy-up a bicycle with a lil' fartin' 2-smoke engine - so they bullied Soichiro into lettin 'em use the "Honda" name on 'em (it was a blackmail scheme that had something to do with S.H., a Donkey, and fourteen-gallons of Castor Oil). Now, th' reason they used the Honda name wuz cuz they couldn't sell no Chryslers or Mercedes in the Asia region - we'd just whupped Australia's Ass, and the King of Australia had to let-go of all his golf-courses throughout Vietnam and Korea (which is why we had to go back - couldn't have no Masters Tournament with some Pol sittin' on his Pot. Also, the HoChiMin trail was just gettin' its first coat of asphalt and McDonalds already had eighty 'R nineny restaurants plunked-down, right next to the Wal~Marts)

Anyway, that's the REAL story, I'd never Lie to you guys. Conspiracy Theories abound, but this here's the TRUTH.

(I been thinkin 'bout the Kennedy Assasination a LOT lately; but, turns-out some guy already done it..........)

·
Registered
11,482 Posts
Here is Further Proof that my previous post is the unvarnished Truth. Look closely at the video - there are absolutely NO people of Japanese (or even Asian!) descent in the video.

In fact, the guy singing is Dr. Z; before growing his first Mustache, and nearly a year before he enrolled in Evil Medical School............

·
Registered
11,482 Posts
Ferrari Enzo with Eddie Griffin at the wheel...............

·
Registered
11,482 Posts
I was at a Ryan's one time and had a Mean Steak - DAMN was that thing like eatin' yer shoe............

·
Registered
11,482 Posts

·
Registered
11,482 Posts
No no no. If I need a trip to the ladies' room I have to add a couple minutes to those stops. Gotta be realistic after all.
Too bad they don't make a "SneakyLeaker - Ladies" version, eh?

:D

·
Registered
11,482 Posts
It's really a fool's game arguing about which bike is faster. There's always a bike that's faster than yours.
NOW YOU TAKE THAT BACK!

There ain't NUTHIN' faster'n ma' HawkGT............

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.