Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 1 8.3%
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
The track has been repaved... so that might equalize things from an experience level. However, from the novice point of view, I think the favorites have to be the Americans Edwards and Hayden.. with Stoner being a close second..

·
Registered
591 Posts
Too tough to call

Hayden: Wow, finally the bike works
Edwards: Good finish, will he get to be a thourgh bred instead of the mule
Rossi: No more need be said
Stoner: "... an old head on young shoulders."
Pedrosa: um, ah, never mind. I have issues and I understand that
Other: Loris looked pretty good, what tire managment
Hopkins, does the bike get tired? I hope Suzuki gives him the bike he deserves, even though it is too late.

·
Banned
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Good description for Stoner... On Hopkins normally I would put him in there and i think he's due. But like you said it's too late ..

·
Registered
540 Posts
I'm gonna be surprised if Hayden 3peats. Despite his prospects improving significantly in the last race, I'm not betting on him taking the top step of the podium. I would guess he'll be on the podium though. Rossi is probably hungry for a win after last race's crash, and Stoner has been on fire. Capirossi might come out and surprise us all.

·
Registered
540 Posts
I forgot, isn't this the first race for Duhamel? He's gotta know that track after all the AMA Superbike he's raced.

·
Banned
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)

·
Registered
591 Posts
I don't know who is going to win but.....

I'm watching the timing on FP 3. Yes I know it's a beautifull day in the NE but this is a scheduled maintenance day. The bike runs every day and until winter these things some times happen. So while I get ready to shift over to household chores, I'm checking on the timing. Ok it just got over. Stoner is UNTOUCHABLE! While Vermulen managed to edge Stoner out on top speed by about 1.6 km/hr Stoner turned the fastest lap about a third of a second faster. He never left the top of the chart. Of note Roger L. Hayden 11th ahead of West and a bunch of other good names. I know it means I'm a bit a fanatic but if I get the lawn done I should be able to watch QP and get a test ride in today. Hopefully, since the race is on the west coast a tour of the North Country and Seaway tomorrow! So if I get up at 0400......I see a plan coming together.

·
Banned
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

·
Registered
5,030 Posts
So how was it?

How was the race, kpaul? How were the facilities? What about the concessions? Good food? Cool souvenirs?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.