Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
The Toad
17,461 Posts
Nutso won't be there. Remember that he and the people who never go to Sturgis are boycotting it because the SD U.S. Rep Jackoff killed a biker with his Cadillac.

(Do you realize how insane that sounds? Yikes!)

·
Aging Cafe` Racer
8,719 Posts
Not me, in August me and the posse make our annual migration to scenic Lake Chelan on the East side of the Cascades for a week or two of R&R. The kids, ten or eleven I believe this year including cousins, friends and hang arounds run-amok while me and Tami sit back in the pool, hot tub or lawn chairs, sip umbrella drinks and grill Salmon and steaks.......

You guys have fun at the pirate parade !

·
Banned
110 Posts
I might pass through there on my ktour of the kUSA.. My parents just moved to Wyoming by my sister.. and it's in between there and my other sister in DC.... Think kpaul can get the kninja in an out without a MO blanket party? Do I need to bring my broomstick.."12 guage"... I'll have to saw it off..

·
Registered
1,864 Posts
I've been there 3 or 4 times, more than enough for me. I don't like all the people and find the town of Sturgis kind of boring actually. That and the roads are too busy to do any serious riding.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.