Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's much easier just to live without them. Think of them as super models. There are plenty of other pretty ladies you can actually date. Go call one up.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Amen to the MT-01.

I love Buells but it would be cool to have an alternative. An MT-01 would give Buell a run for it's money.

If my math is right, MT-01=110 Ft. Lbs. of torque. Now that is what I call a Street Fighter!

·
Registered
94 Posts
Stuck in the 80s? Why not just perm your hair and call it good?

That 1200SS is kuhl, though.

You could probably build your own CB750 clone using a Nighthawk 750 as the base and repainting plus some suspension bits. You could probably order the retro body work from Japan or Europe.

Yer best bet is to buy a ZRX 11/1200 for that old skool UJM sportbike look out of the box.

Wasn't Suzuki going to build a new bike that looked like the original Katana too?

·
Registered
11,483 Posts
Because your Mother and I SAID SO, that's why......

·
Registered
4,129 Posts
Go with the Bandit. Also, check out the Kawi ZRX and the original Buell M2 Cyclone.

All should be in the same insurance bracket and parts are everywhere.

MT01, from what I've heard, is a blast but not exactly a "fast" bike for what it is. The hop-up kits are up there in price, as well.

Dollar for dollar, pick a different bike than the Yamaha MT01- Like a 2001-2004 FZ1.

·
The Toad
17,451 Posts
I thought it was BrowningBAR's mom, Janet Reno, who said so. Who would dare disobey?

·
Registered
127 Posts
I don't know why you can't have one. But I agree with many of the other posters: if you like these bikes, you have plenty of good options available here. So the CB750 is not available-- but there are many naked bike options, including the 919, or the aforementioned ZRX. Or the Kawi Z1 or Z750. There are more naked/standard options available now than ever.

·
Aging Cafe` Racer
8,715 Posts
If they brought the GSF1400 it'd be nice too.

A set of GIVI bags and trunk and a tall windshield will turn a regular Bandit into a Bandit GT.

·
Registered
292 Posts
"Can someone tell me of a way I can buy one of the bikes listed below or a good reason why I can't . . ."

There is no good reason why you can’t buy one of those bikes. Simply go to the country where they are sold and give the dealer the appropriate amount of local currency. You will then be able to buy the bike.

Next question, please.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Any USian wants a MT-01 lemme know, send me the money, pay the gas & grub and I will personally ride it to your door (xcept your offshore MOrons in Hawaii, Peurto Rico, Guam etc. you can meet me at the ferry).

·
Registered
11,483 Posts
Mmmmm! A Three-way with Jan and Hill......

Oooh-YEAH!!

Spankings all around.............

·
Registered
2 Posts
thanks for all the feedback. It is nice to see a thread remain on topic for more than five posts. And if Canada can have the mt-01 it seems silly we can't. I am going to look into the bandit, gs1200ss hybrid if I can find a way to source the bodywork. I don't know what it is about twin headlights. Oh maybe I do. I also bought a 1982 bmwr65 and 1971 honda cub50 for 100bucks for both today! yoo.

·
Registered
285 Posts
The depths of your depravity appear to hold no bounds......

....I LIKE that in a fella!

-Rob

·
Snuggles
4,369 Posts
So, would Reno be the one to climb up on top, grinding away as flakes of skin peel off like volcano ash with her sagging, low hanging t!ts slap her in the face and Hillary would be tonguing your @ss?

Or are you thinking of some sort of wrinkly, dried up, daisy chain of sagging flesh and dried crevices with tobacco tarnished lungs wheezing with passion?

I'll tell mom you're interested and she'll pencil you in. Will this be above and beyond your normal request of watersports and Coprophilia?

·
Registered
3,875 Posts
I brought a "black market" bike back from Europe after I was stationed in Germany. I simply took it apart and mailed it to my brother, "One piece at a time". I titled it using a title service.

I have heard of people on the other side of the pond that will help you do the same, but it's been a long time since I was looking at RGV250's.

Good luck.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.