Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
Well, the whole waving thing can be overdone. Me and a friend came barreling up to a guy stretched out on the shoulder, some guy on a cell phone standing nearby, a wadded up bike in the ditch.

Before I could process it all, I waved to the biker out of a sort of reflex, I guess. Found out late he had broken his leg. The thing that kept me from feeling like a total idiot is that the guy WAVED BACK.

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
I think you might find that a lot of the snobs out there don't really know squat about bikes and just bought the label that they identify with.

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
We don't cotton to that kind of talk around here, bub. Try to say something infammatory next time. Preferably totally unsupported by fact/figures.

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
You think you got it bad, I'm never funnier than when I'm trying to be serious, for crying out loud. At least, that's what my kids tell me.

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
Fear the guy with the briefcase more than the guy with the gun. The guy with the gun will only get what money you have on you...

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
It's kinda like BMW cagers and porcupines, I guess. The way you tell them apart is that with the porcupine, the prick is on the outside.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts