Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
11,488 Posts
Because there's Rednex out there.........

·
Registered
11,488 Posts
I'm searching for a sticker that says (complete with bar and shield) "I don't own a Harley Davidson - just this cheesy sticker"

Then I'll put it on my $59 made-in-china tail-trunk that's mounted atop my FZ6. I'll probably also put one on the back-window of my Wife's '89 MR2..........

·
Registered
11,488 Posts
'Cept for them Harley Riders. They hate eva'body. Them Goldwingers too. An' them Brit-bikers are jerks. An' them BMWr's are stuck-up.........

·
Registered
11,488 Posts
Re: Surf's up

Not if I can help it.

·
Registered
11,488 Posts
I've had Harley-riders pull over and offer to help, when sportbike-guys just look and keep on keepin'-on (once on my wife's Ninja, no less). I always stop for a lone-biker alongside the road - he might be consulting a map, or he might be in need of an ambulance. Would you (not YOU you, but the general "you") like that on your conscience?

·
Registered
11,488 Posts
Harley-riders don't eat Shyte-sammiches; Most of 'em don't like bread.............

;^D

·
Registered
11,488 Posts
Howzabout 6 V-twins, a Parallel twin, 2 singles, and an inline-four?

·
Registered
11,488 Posts
(wispering quietly to Luthor) Over there on the right - see that phonebooth-lookin' thing? If we can get Zod to step into it for just a moment, we can bombard him with Kryptonian-Radiation and this will make him weak and.......

·
Registered
11,488 Posts
Cheapest Offroad-vehicles known to Man?

Rental Cars.

(be sure to buy the Insurance)

·
Registered
11,488 Posts
I wanna see Proof of Purchase! The "modern Indian Rider" is sorta like a Catholic Priest teaching a Sex-Education class, iddn't it?

An Indian namebadge on a Harley engine doesn't make it an Indian, no matter what the manufacturer sez.........

·
Registered
11,488 Posts
You want Fries with that?

·
Registered
11,488 Posts
Used to be a guy that sold Whitworth tool-sets on ebay awhile back. He always ended the auction description with something like: "And if you're not satisfied with the performance of the wrenches, you could always line them up and play a tune on them like a xylophone........"

·
Registered
11,488 Posts
"It takes all kinds, even if some of the kinds are ill-tempered, petty, and not too bright."

Hey, HEY, HEY!!!!!!

You know, I'm STILL reading here! You could've waited 'til I went home, at least..........

·
Registered
11,488 Posts
By being obnoxious.

·
Registered
11,488 Posts
By being obnoxious.

·
Registered
11,488 Posts
Re: Idea!

I thought YOU were the kloset-gay?

You tell so many lies now, it's hard to keep them all straight, and who is whom that did what and when?

Consult the Archives, man.

·
Registered
11,488 Posts
It's not the actual reading that gets 'em - Rather, it's comprehension

·
Registered
11,488 Posts
Re: When kpaul started he didn't know there was feud.

You've ah..... still got a little smudge on your nose there......

·
Registered
11,488 Posts
"We are all climbing a ladder that leads to a hole in the ground."

·
Registered
11,488 Posts
Well, I kinda hate to be the one to break the News to ya.................

;^D

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.