Motorcycle Forums banner
221 - 240 of 280 Posts

·
Registered
3,875 Posts
Re: Ha!

I'm Right Coastin' it. Last week was my last day on the slopes this season. It was 65 and slushly, and I just edged all the way down all day. Boarders were doing it to. Beautiful!!!

·
Aging Cafe` Racer
8,719 Posts
Did you get stuck in that sh*t yesterday? I felt like a salmon swimming upstream all the way home. My 'stitch kept me dry but I took my lining out Sunday because it was nice so I froze my ass off. The only thing I did was hose the chain down with penetrating oil, the ol' Suzook is looking pretty nappy these days..

·
Aging Cafe` Racer
8,719 Posts
then they pulled over, stole the kids wallet, burned his bike and butt ***** his skinny ass, but hey they stuck up for him first...

·
The Toad
17,461 Posts
That one single skit that showed what a bunch of ignoramuses pass for politically aware college students these daze completely justified the rest of the show's existence. That had to be one of the funniest jokes ever put on.

·
Registered
3,875 Posts
LONGEST..................THREAD.....................EVER....................!!!!!!!

·
Registered
11,491 Posts
I noticed they were all over the Keys when I rode down there week-afore-last (the Tikis AND old folks). I ate at "The Barracuda Grill" in Marathon late Friday night - bit spendy, but nice atmosphere GREAT food (had the "Two Fish for You" - delicious!). Pretty waitress, beautiful night on the Patio.

Man, if it just wasn't Florida, and I was Dirty, Rotten, Filthy, Stinkin' Rich...........

·
The Toad
17,461 Posts
I've got the green ZRX1100 with Givi side boxes grafted on. Makes a great do all. Since I never double the speed limit (= impound in Utah) who needs a faster bike?

F*uck 'em if they can't take a joke.

·
Registered
11,491 Posts
Apologies for the double-post, something glitched.

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
I'm stuck with an '02, happily. Best way to explain it to em is take em out for some top gear roll-on contests, it'll eat a stock ZX-14/most anything alive. Torque is a good thing on the street.

·
Registered
11,491 Posts
Don't never-ever mess with a 375-lb Ex-Con named "Daisy", or his "Fresh Fish".

·
The Toad
17,461 Posts
I also hate Hillary! and W now. Oh wait. I already did.

Never mind.

·
Registered
872 Posts
Yeah, I got stuck in it, and got stuck in it today. I pretty much end up in the rain any day I go out.

The reason I was stuck in it yesterday was I had to ride down to the marina to bail my boat out before it sank from all the rain. Double-fun!

·
Registered
64 Posts
I sold my motorcycle bought a Vespa 250, hardly anyone waves and thats just one of the advantages! My Vespa suits me and if it doesn't suit cruisers or racers too bad. I hate waving, it seems so 1960's. Like shifting really.

·
Registered
466 Posts
One of my high-school teachers used to tell trouble-makers that they were "pimples on the ass of progress". I've always liked that one.

221 - 240 of 280 Posts