Registered
3,875 Posts
Hmmmm. Looks like every "'" gets a "".

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #244 ·
LOL, he said they hardly paid any attention to him, just continued down the road like nothing had happened. I guess to them, nothing much had.

·
Registered
406 Posts
It is the same thing I see all the time in mountain biking. There are a lot of guys milling around the trailhead in thousands (yes thousands) of dollars worth of gear with their bikes barely dirty. Meanwhile, my and my buddies are simply covered head to toe in mud like we went out to roll in it. Which of us is having the most true 'mountain bike' experience?

·
Registered
60 Posts
Not that anyone really cares about the topic eh?

A MotoGP topic gets a drawn out 14 posts and this gets 200+ in one day! Pitifull. Maybe thats why Speed continues to takeaway its MC coverage.

Hey lets start a new thread: MC Racing -vs- Nascar!

derrick

·
Registered
530 Posts
That's cuz we're just a blur to you as we fly by with all that horsepower. Besides, without shifting you're gonna get lazy and start watching dvd, taking cell calls, etc. on you Vespa... then you'll be another distracted driver like the unshifting masses. ;-)

·
Registered
406 Posts
Umm. Yeah. We have been throwing the terms crotch rocket and rice rocket around so much that I didnt convert 'Triumph rocket' into Triumph Rocket III. Sorry. I will go back to pretending I know something about bikes now...

·
Registered
530 Posts
Damn... impound in Utah for double the speed limit?! Yet another reason for me not to move to the land of salt flatiness.

·
Registered
11,491 Posts
A PINK blur........

;^D

·
Registered
11,491 Posts
Fix't.

Turtle in the Mud Valve.

·
Registered
41 Posts
I have had the good luck to be a corporate traveler for many years and have been riding bikes since the late 1960's. I have lived in USA and Japan during that time. In the travels I have been on I have been welcomed all over the planet by other bikers regardless of what they were riding. From biker bars in Missouri or South Dakota to bars in Paris, London, Milan, Berlin, Bangkok or Tokyo all have been friendly if you sat down and talked bikes. The common thread has been the love of riding. Anyone who loves RFP (riding for pleasure) should be happy others do the same! I will add that some of them rode scooters and they were just as friendly as the others.

241 - 260 of 280 Posts