Motorcycle Forums banner
121 - 140 of 280 Posts

·
Banned
3,775 Posts
When kpaul started he didn't know there was feud.

When kpaul started kpaul didn't know there was feud between cruiser riders and sport bike riders. In MSF class they talked about the tradition of waving at each other which kpaul thought was cool. So kpaul goes into the world on his bright yellow Ninja waving at everybody on two wheels. Then kpaul noticed that some riders didn't wave back. The riders who didn't wave were Harley riders. In fact near a local biker bar called the Royal Bear some of these members of the "club" would flip kpaul off when he was on his kNinja. kpaul then noticed that these club members were aging baby boomers, gray haired or bald, and some had pony tails. Soon kpaul joined MO only to find that the club members would routinely berate new riders and sport bike who had their own views of the world. Anyone that disagreed with their views was called a squid... kpaul soon labeled them the Gray Pony Tail Brotherhood (GPTB). The GPTB called themselves rugged individualist yet scolded anyone who didn't believe in their core values which were supporting W and the war,riding Harley motorcycles, and scorning those of us who enjoy superior technology i.e Japanese sport bikes. If you were a Japanese sport bike rider who dared to stand up for what you believed you were attacked by the GPTB group think. So there you have it the story of how the phrase GPTB was coined.

·
Banned
3,775 Posts
Re: When kpaul started he didn't know there was feud.

By the way I wave to everyone... alway have always will

·
The Toad
17,458 Posts
Get a load of the load that Kook is trying to sell down below. It was the evil GPTB that made him the way he was. He was just an innocent until the evil GPTBers on MO persecuted him. Boo hoo.

Couldn't have anything to do with the fact that he's been an arrogant insulting @ss since day one, could it?

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
Scooterists are the Worst, they Never wave back! Snobby Bastards! If I wasn't in such a hurry last time Ida chased down Gramps anda told him whats what!

OK, OK Already! He looked kinda grumpy and had a cane and a Vicious looking poodle in his baskets!

I wasn't afraid, I just thought it was a good time for some restraint, him being old and all.

·
Registered
872 Posts
Re: Idea!

It's all in the brain chemistry.

·
Banned
3,775 Posts
Re: Idea!

Touche, I probably need to explain to kgay again.

·
Banned
3,775 Posts
The most honest and correct post all year from you kwrong...

·
Registered
1,864 Posts
I sold it as consignment at the Honda dealer in Aberdeen SD. I don't know the guy's name that bought it, but his biggest concern was the bald tires.

I sold the same dealer a '94 Magna about a year before that for $2750. It only had 33K.

·
Banned
3,775 Posts
LOL good one..

·
Banned
3,775 Posts
You too are a "arrogant insulting @ss " the difference is I can back up the arrogant part. :)

·
Banned
3,775 Posts
Re: When kpaul started he didn't know there was feud.

You're on to me... :)

·
The Toad
17,458 Posts
Yes, but get a load of the laugh riot of delusion and misinformation two posts up. You can't find comedians who can make this stuff up. That's why $11.94 a year is a bargain even if you do hate everyone.

·
Banned
3,775 Posts
Darn I was hoping I was the only one you hated.. Cause I like being different i.e not part of the brotherhood...Maybe you hate me in a different way. Yep that's it.. Now I am ok again.

·
Banned
3,775 Posts
LOL good one...

121 - 140 of 280 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.