Motorcycle Forums banner
141 - 160 of 280 Posts

·
Registered
2,801 Posts
Re: Ha!

You will refer to me as "Lousy KNUCKLE draggin' punk," get it right will ya!

With my 300lbs of mass and affinity for bombing the fall line there isnt many out there than can catch me, one or two plank equipped...

I got burnt to a crisp on sunday, 60 degrees at Kirkwood, called for leaving the helmet in the car (no manditory helmet law on the slopes, yet) and sporting the Hawaiian shirt. Spring riding at its best, got the red face to prove it.

·
Banned
3,775 Posts
You appreciate kpaul now don't you?

I think you guys are ready for more posting by kpaul aren't you? Now you will appreciate my 15 minutes a day weeding through 30 Google and Yahoo alerts a day. Only the best posts for you MOrons..

·
Aging Cafe` Racer
8,715 Posts
Re: When kpaul started he didn't know there was feud.

The only fly in the ointment here of course is that those of us whom you originally labeled as the GPTB, I believe it was myself, longride, buzglyde, saruzawa, bmw4vvw, mscuddy and I'm sure a few others whom I can't recall off the top of my head, have for the most part short hair or in my case REAL short hair and own and have own a number of different bikes, some Harley's but most Japanese. Politically I'm pretty far to the left of even you, and I doubt if the others are crass enough to try to jam their politics down the MO's collective throats whether they are Bushies or Libertarians or f*cking Commies for that matter.

Further I feel I speak for the collective GPTB here when I say that we log on here to talk about motorcycles and riding and issues that are at least periphial to those subjects, not politics or french fry diesel or the federal deficit. You are the one who brings that stuff up as a cover for your lack of knowledge about motorcycles and your limited experiance with them. A person with your lack of experiance would do well to pay attention instead of hijacking every thread you can into some political bullsh*t that I personally couldn't give a f*ck less about.

On a local level, the Royal Bear is and has been a Harley / cruiser bar for the last 20 years, while I have never had any trouble from anyone there I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and say that "if" someone flipped you off I'm sure it was some prospect or wannabe and I wouldn't lose any sleep over it. Further if you see a bunch of patch holders there or any other group of people on Harleys then why would you want to stop in anyway?

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
Well, the whole waving thing can be overdone. Me and a friend came barreling up to a guy stretched out on the shoulder, some guy on a cell phone standing nearby, a wadded up bike in the ditch.

Before I could process it all, I waved to the biker out of a sort of reflex, I guess. Found out late he had broken his leg. The thing that kept me from feeling like a total idiot is that the guy WAVED BACK.

·
Registered
872 Posts
I'm glad you liked it. I was proud of it. Thanks for volunteering as a target.

141 - 160 of 280 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.