Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
3,775 Posts
Wow! Hey Buz have you had this trouble with your Glide?.. This could put a big damper on HDs police bike promotions.

·
Banned
3,775 Posts
Excellent Point Buz. Never seen a motorcycle involved on those reality cop shows which show SoCal chases all the time. Makes sense really, why expose an officier to the danger. A Tacoma motorcycle cop was killed a few months back giving chase. The motorist who pulled in front of him said she didn't see his Harley lit up like a Christmas tree complete with siren.

·
Banned
3,775 Posts
I like Pat.. He is off base on some things but his thinking is outside the box..i.e. he was spot on with Iraq..but may be a little ethnocentric. (Border stuff).

·
Banned
3,775 Posts
LOL you beat me to it..

Though you your intuition probably is accurate

"The Road Glide has the fairing mounted to the frame. The E-Glide has the fairing mounted to the bars so the steering is a lot heavier and you can feel it wiggle when you pull up alongside an 18 wheeler"

·
Banned
3,775 Posts
WSP uses proper gear flip full face helmets etc... I thought it might be a blue state thing.. Probably still is Northern Cal is blue and SoCal is red? Most CHPs motorcycle officiers are in SoCal...

·
Banned
3,775 Posts
thanks for validating my world view ;) I am sure the city core is blue, OC red etc SD same way..but recently even the burbs are going blue as more folks catch on.

·
Banned
3,775 Posts
I agree a fundraiser probably would bring in several thousand dollars vs. a lawsuit would net possibly 100s of thousands.

·
Banned
3,775 Posts
LOL good one...Don't facist states have low crime rates? i.e. in Nazi Germany the trains always ran on time and shoplifters were shot. Soviet Union ditto.

·
Banned
3,775 Posts
Excellent point.. Getting back to bikes I think the Nazis used BMW bikes...Russians used <a href="http://www.imz-ural.com/factory/"> BMW copies and the Japanese copied Harleys..;

·
Banned
3,775 Posts
The temptation to respond is overwelming.. But I won't :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts