Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
872 Posts
Motorcycle cops are not professional motorcycle riders but they are very skilled in general. Their classes are far more advanced than the advanced motorcycle safety courses taught by the MSF. They might not be experts on a racetrack but they know how to avoid trouble and they are even taught how to crash when forced into it; they practice it. Unfortunately it didn't help this poor fellow. I wouldn't go so far as to say that the glide is a bad cop bike, I have no clue, I've never ridden one and I'm not a cop. However, it shouldn't be discounted that the bike had a wobble that was dangerous to the rider. Not to say that Harley is at fault, clearly lots of folks ride glides without running into guard rails. But I'd be pretty pissed at that dealership if I was that guy's family. My neighborhood suzuki dealership 'serviced' my breaks and I was halfway home before I realized that the rear break line was broken and the whole assembly wasn't bolted on properly. Crap like that happens.

·
Registered
872 Posts
I could if they killed my wife.

·
Registered
872 Posts
Besides, it was Mussolini who made the trains run on time, not the Nazi Germans. The German trains always ran on time.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.