Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Administrator
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Original Article:
Women in Motorcycling

Please discuss the Motorcycle.com article Women in Motorcycling in our Motorcycle Forums below. Use the reply button to let others know your comments or feedback on the article. Constructive criticism is always appreciated, along with your thoughts and personal opinions on the bikes and products we have tested.

·
Registered
7,117 Posts
I find the subtitle to the headline to be in extremely poor taste. If I'm saying that then it must be bad.
Well, it could have been a lot worse, how about:

Beyond "-------!"

Beyond "------------!"

Beyond "----------------??"

The real point to me is that we're still paying attention at all. Sort of like it p.o.'s me when somebody asks my race on a form, who gives a crap anymore?

Sachi, edit at will.

·
Registered
1 Posts
It barely brushes the surface? What more is there? Women are participating in motorcycling in ever increasing numbers. So what? That doesn't come as news to anyone who has been riding for more than 2 years. And who cares, besides the manufacturers who want to sell more motorcycles? Maybe ya have to be a woman who has never piloted her own motorcycle to find some significance in the information presented in that article--but I have to believe there ain't too many such women who are ever gonna read it. That leaves the rest of us (men and women)--which returns me to my earlier questions: What more is there, so what and who cares?

·
Registered
11,488 Posts
Neither compares with the chainsaw.... clean up is a hell though.
That's why God invented the gasoline-powered 5000psi Pressure-Washer.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.