Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
11,491 Posts
So, what they're sayin' is: the Buell's brakes are SO bad, that they can't even bring the bike down from 120mph in less than 300metres; - even standing on its nose!

Why, I bet even the wimpiest-braked Harley full-dress cruiser could stop faster than that.............

·
Registered
11,491 Posts
Shhh! I'm Trolling! Don't give it away........

·
Registered
11,491 Posts
Every Harley shop I've ever been to carried only Harley and Buell - and the Buell (sometimes two, if they have a Blast! as well) is usually stuck in the furthest, darkest corner of the shop. But for one - the newest shop I've visited; Pig Trail H-D - they actually have all their Buells at the front of the showroom, right next to the door.

·
Registered
11,491 Posts
XB models seem to be no worse than your typical Harley - which is no worse than your typical Japanese motorcycle. Go back a few years to the trellis-frame models....... you're on your own.

·
Registered
11,491 Posts
If you COULD manage to get him on the front, and you COULD manage to the the arse-end in the air, you might never get him off the thing without a tow-hook and pry.

"It's OK, KPaul - the ride's over, you can let go now! KPaul? KPaul? KPaul......."

Mind, not that I would be much different.

·
Registered
11,491 Posts
Wasn't that how "Burning Man" got started?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts