Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
The dinosaur you refer to may be old, but ask anyone in WSB and they will all tell you that for a number of years now the kawasaki is one of the best handling motorcycles out there (and I have ducati blood through and through in me). If you have video of the race watch the kawasaki and see how stable it is and how much tighter it turns, in comparison to the others. We are all aware that kawasaki produce great superbikes and that they seem to have a history of bringing bikes out and then not doing anything with them except developement work and then whamo out comes a bike that knocks your socks off. What a great race though...I was impressed with Baylis when he said on the podium afterwards to Colin that it was just great to finally have a real race and not a procession. That is all these guys want...is to race one another I for one can't wait for the rest of the european wsb circuits bring it on.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.