Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ah! Some hope on this stage for my favorite little beastie, R1. And... yes..first post. Normally enjoying you Fine Upstanding Gentlemen from the weeds(with a grin).

·
Registered
10,903 Posts
Re: Kpaul Strikes Back

Now that he's glossing himself with a new handle he can re-hash all the same old crap from 4 years ago.

Ducati has two twins in the field and wins the pole and Nostradumbass thinks twins are inferior.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Re: The Empire (Japan) Strikes Back

I think it's great that we see all kinds of bikes in superbike. Having only Ducati was killing the championship, IMHO. Having said that, there are only 2 *competitive* Ducati bikes in the field. If you know something about Team Pedercini (those are the two DNF Ducati) you would know that the best they ever did in a field totally made up of Ducatis in the past few years is to finish almost in the top 10 with their top rider. I am actually a fan of Lucio Pedercini (their top rider), mostly because I admire the guts of a small company that year after year continues to compete without any chance of really winning. BTW, Lucio is the son of the owner of the team. When Superbike was at Laguna Seca I got to talk to him and some of the mechanics (I am Italian, so that's easy) and I can guarantee that's not a top notch effort: just not enough money and the bikes are older. But they do try hard.

·
Registered
1,754 Posts

I4C Teams:

Alstare Suzuki: Factory

Winston Ten Kate Honda: Factory

Renegade Koji Honda: Factory

Yamaha Motor Italia: Factory

V2 Teams:

Xerox Ducati: Factory

You've got four factory backed Inline-4 teams (8 riders) and you've got one V2 team (2 riders), so the qualifiying results are not as telling as you insist. Aside from that, a Ducati was second on the grid and a Ducati rider sits in third after one round of actual racing (which is really what's important). I think it's a bit premature to be playing the funeral dirge for the V2s.

·
Registered
10,903 Posts

Still have the Duc. Just put new tires and battery on it. Anytime you think you're faster than me just come on down south and prove it.

Notice two podium finishes for Ducati ahead of a whole bunch of factory inline 4s.

·
The Toad
17,458 Posts
Re: Kpaul Strikes Back

The megalomaniac thought that MO was boring without his repetetive drivel. Teeheehee.

Nothing is more boring than Kshythead.

·
Registered
238 Posts
Thanks Speed channel... We all know you sold you souls to NASCAR. Nothing like watching 200mph bumper cars and ******** in the stands..

·
Registered
771 Posts
Yea, I checked that. It seems that we won't get the race televised in the US of A until tuesday.

What a crock. Whats their programming, 16 hours of Nascar, 4 hours of clasic cars, 3 hours of various unknown sports, 1 hour of other racing series; which (when we are lucky) ocaisonally gives us a motorcycle race (GP1, WSB, AMA).

Buz, find more Kpaulkooksspikewhateverhewantstocallhimself relatives to scam, we need you to buy out speedtv!!!

1 - 20 of 61 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.