Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
780 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The Best of the Best

They don't quit... Ever.

After watching both races I'm more exhausted than Troy Bayliss. Bless them all and grant them racing luck till the end of the season.

·
Registered
170 Posts
I agree that is great racing from the top 3. Troy did very well after his qualifying crash. The wild card riders didn't get a look in here, not like in Japan where they all seem to have rocket powered bikes and get amongst the WSB regulars. Colin is making sure he is still in with a chance and that is good for Honda and us Honda fans. Go Colin.

Cheers

Merv.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Bayliss has been stunning, but Edwards has been just as impressive by hanging in there. He hasnt cracked, and Bayliss will have to keep his performance high or Colin will be right there. I think he can, but who knows. It's good to see a honda taking it too the all-dominant Ducati - They took a gamble just having the one factory bike remember, showing great faith in Edwards.

It's looking exciting!

·
Registered
31 Posts
I'll give credit to Edwards; he just doesn't give up. Bayliss is astounding! Edwards just can't seem to get anyone between himself and Bayliss often enough. He does everything in his power to beat Bayliss and make up points, but it isn't going to be enough.

When is the last time Edwards had to contend with an injury?

·
Registered
237 Posts
Hmmm... good question.

I'm not sure when Edwards last had a serious injury. He's in the midst of a record-setting string of podium finishes (something like 17 or 19 ... Fogarty has the second-longest streak, at 12), so it's been a long time since he crashed out of a race, that's for sure.

You're not Doug Pinckney of FZR400 newbie-road-racer-faq fame, are you?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.