Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,833 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Too late Suzuki. It would appear that actor (lol) David Hasselhof aready owns the proprietary rights to the name Smash, as that apparently is the name of his 2003 Harley Davidson. VWW

·
Registered
2 Posts
Best names:

Suzuki Sex Machine

Honda Hellfire

Kawasaki Commander

Yamaha Sliver

Worst names:

Suzuki Suicide Machine

Honda Diahhrea

Kawasaki Kraps

Yamaha Driftwood

Wait, are we doing fake names or real names? Oh well.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Honda Rune. They should call it "Muh-Rune" (maroon) Heh-heh...sheesh.

Outta here...Charles

'00 RWB R1 #34...'cuz there can only be THE ONE.

'85 ZX900 Ninja...the mutha' of all modern sportbikes.

'03 FJR 1300...'cuz ya' gotta keep HER happy.

Click on link below to see my R1, FJR, and Ninja.

http://www.photoaccess.com/share/guest.jsp?ID=A0B19C25C12&cb=PA

·
Registered
3,415 Posts
Actually I think V-Rod is kinda lame, or Radian, sounds like the bad guy's on star trek, then you have your Munch, thats what it does to Trabants that get in the way. As for cool names you got your Ossa Plonker, or Hodaka super rat (my first bike), or a Combat Wombat, the list goes on, but my all-time favorite coolest motorcycle name of all is the Bultaco Pursang, it even sounds fast. I'll can carry that one step further and say the blue and white '75 Pursang, '78 gray HD Low-Rider, '69 burgundy and white Bonneville, and the '03 flat gray Moto-Guzzi Scura are to me pure art. There's lots more but those four to me represent all that is good and pure in the world (sniff)

·
Registered
277 Posts
Yes, I remember the Hustler, and its brethren the 200cc Invader, the 125cc Stinger and the 500 cc Titan. Suzuki obviously have a dumb names department which has been active for many years!

Anyone out there old enough to remember the deeply awful Norton Navigator, the bike every unfortunate owner wished would get lost?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts