Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
5,030 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I don't know who won which one, so I guess there's still some suspense when Speed shows it Tuesday.

Thank God motorcycle racing is here. February and March blow if you hate basketball. And for some reason, Vs can't be convinced to show every Buffalo Sabres game. Losers.

·
Registered
4,129 Posts
Biaggi is the man. Exciled from GP. An orphan for '06. Comes in to WSB and stomps on the WSB regulars. Looks like Suzuki gets a manufacturers title, Corser and Bayliss will be bridesmaids and Biaggi is the "new" king of WSB. I know it's the first round- so keep the heckling down to a minimum. But as it were, looks like Max adapts and WSB looks to be very interesting this year.

·
Aging Cafe` Racer
8,715 Posts
but you two have so much in common....

Good going Max he's a hell of a rider, it was his misfortune to be on top of his game at the same time Rossi is and psychologicaly Rossi was just laughing at him. He's on the best team out there in SBK, If he's got the sand for it he'll dominate the series. Time will tell but it looks like a good start

·
Registered
11,488 Posts
Vini, Vidi, VISA...

(I came, I saw, I got a Greencard........)

·
Registered
11,488 Posts
Long Live The Twin!!

·
Registered
3 Posts
You think Bayliss may hold back his year to give Ducati ammunition to support displacement increase to allow 1098 to be raced in '08? Ummm. Doesn't help Ducati's case for Bayliss to dominate again this year.

·
Banned
3,775 Posts
The last season for 999 V-Twins, time to break from tradition

Yes, Traction control on the superior inlines allow the twin's advantage to be nullified.. Ducati will cry until a larger displacement gets allowed to race.. Tradition and nostalgia can make folks do the wrong thing at the wrong time. Time to make a new tradition Ducati. The time for the V-4 is now

·
Registered
514 Posts
people who've never met Max have all kinda opinions about him being an ******* but people who rode supermotard with him over the winter in SoCal say he's a decent guy...

hmmm.... I wonder who to believe?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.