Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I f*&ing hate Vista

Votes: 4 80.0%
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
591 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I can't watch WSBK on my lap top that has Vista. So I'm curious to see if others have this problem, another problem with Vista, or it's that I've got some setting problems. Everything works fine on the desk top.:confused:

·
Snuggles
4,369 Posts
I can't watch WSBK on my lap top that has Vista. So I'm curious to see if others have this problem, another problem with Vista, or it's that I've got some setting problems. Everything works fine on the desk top.:confused:
-I haven't had any problems with viewing video or live feeds. I have the MLB.com package to see live games. It works flawlessly.

Post the location that you are referring to and I'll check it out. I'm running Vista Ultimate and I'll see if I can get the video or live feeds to work.

The only problem I had was that I had a hard time getting the system to recognize the network. For some reason, after about 2 weeks, it cleared up and it runs fine.

I'm running a new system so it never had a previous OS on it and I have 4 gigs of RAM. So I don't notice how much of a memory hog Vista is.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.