Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
The Toad
17,449 Posts
Accuracy in reporting. Yep. I guess I'll head down to my local sportbike dealer and buy one of them there "homologation specials". We motorcyclists call them "**** bikes". Yep. Glad to see that the WSJ is meeting those high standards of reporting set by the New York times and the Washington Post.

Of course they have to trot out some croaker. Why people pay any attention to the opinions of medical doctors on any subject except medicine is a mystery. Pill pushers can go back in their offices and STFU. There are still plenty of sick people to maim and kill, quacks. Stick with them and leave the bikers alone.

The one thing all the "experts" are ignoring is the simple fact that the rise in death rates is simply the function of a flood of new riders. As the incompetents are maimed, killed and quit the rates will decline again if the rate of new riders decreases. All this is entirely unrelated to helmet laws.

Helmet laws... the panacea of the lazy, the stupid and the incompetent.

·
The Toad
17,449 Posts
They let you...

They couldn't print this stuff if it wasn't true you know, with Constitutionaly guarenteed Freedom of the Press comes great reponsibility. Our stalwart Journalists spend weeks sometimes researching their story then ignoring any personal bias they may feel write the whole unadulterated truth so that We the People can determine for ourselves the importance of the issue at hand
....drink on the job I see.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.