Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
4,129 Posts
Ducati's sole problem is the lack of drive off corners because the motor spins up slower than the inline bikes. Entry speed and straight speed are competitive and all the paddock knows it. Neil Hodgeson said it at a bike night event in Atl before the races. The bike does not "drive" off corners. Well, lighten the crank and call it a day.

·
Registered
730 Posts
Problem?

"Entry speed and straight speed are competitive and all the paddock knows it."

Well duh. They won the championship.

I hate you KPaulCook. I'm back after a 4 year hiatus. Only 1 more month and I can go ride by bike again. I'll wager you don't even have your Kaw fixed...if you ever owned one at all.

--Foxy

·
Registered
285 Posts
Good... good.......

"Purveyor of Serpentine Petrol"

Took me a second to get it, but it's big words for "Snake oil salesman......"

Excellent.....

·
Banned
3,775 Posts
In the AMA Superbike series, where V-twins play on a level playing field, Ducati placed 5th and 9th. I would also say given that 80% is rider and 20% is bike, Baylis was the difference in WSB. In the final standings riders of the I4 dominate the top 10.. i.e. if you take Baylis out of the field then Ducati is not in the top 10...

Ducati will field a V-4 soon in Superbike unless they get the rules changed so they can run a higher capacity (more cc) V-twin. Twins are soon to be dead in racing under the current rules

·
Banned
3,775 Posts
kpaul doesn't understand why they would have to hide their identity.. kpaul thinks it was pretty clever sentence...

·
Banned
3,775 Posts
I don't care about what the other MOrons say about you. You're OK... :)

·
Registered
4,129 Posts
Re: Supporting info

Duc Boss say no way will they run a v4 superbike. They believe in the twin. But they sure would like a rules adjustment. If they took those 990 motors and raced them in WSB they'd stomp on everyones.........

·
Registered
10,903 Posts
Re: Problem?

I'll play with him here in Hawaii too, bra.

Fricken surf was gnarly on the North Shore today. Buzglyd cut up his hand getting smashed into the reef.

Back to Waikiki to splash around with houles, bra.

·
The Toad
17,458 Posts

Well, yes, but I can only stare at lines of code for so long and then my eyes begin to fall out of their sockets.

·
Banned
3,775 Posts

Waikiki? is this your first time to Hawaii?

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.