Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking for a good condition Honda CB750 located somewhere between the New York Metropolitan Area, Albany, and Boston.

I am located in Connecticut. Please Private Message me here if you know of any for sale.

·
Registered
2,331 Posts
I'm looking for a good condition Honda CB750 located somewhere between the New York Metropolitan Area, Albany, and Boston.

I am located in Connecticut. Please Private Message me here if you know of any for sale.
Have you tried Buy or Sell New and Used Motorcycles - CycleTrader.com The Honda Nighthawk 750 is perhaps the most versatile motorcycle ever built. (Okay, maybe it's a step behind the Suzuki V-strom).

·
Registered
11,488 Posts
I have a 2003 Night Hawk 750 that is in mint condition. I can have this bike shipped to you for $3,178.50 with a FREE 1 year warranty that covers the engine and transmission nationwdie!!

Honda 2003 Nighthawk 750

Call Andrew today at 740-362-5595 for any questions.
I won't pay a penny more than $3,178.49........................

·
Registered
11,488 Posts
Average retail for a 2003 Nighthawk is $2,785. What a deal!
But this is SHIPPED TO ME! With a FREE 1-year Warranty that covers the Engine and Transmission!

It's a Moto - and it's a Laxative! Vat a Deal!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.