Motorcycle Forums banner
21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Super Duper Mod Man
10,479 Posts
Serious buyer but not a sucker.

I have researched just about every aspect of this bike and how to make a safe purchase. I'm willing to work with the seller as long as they are reasonable in their expectations of delivery and money exchange.

I am an avid member of VWvortex.com (under the username {:sylph:}, and have bought cars there before as well. I can say I have not always had good experiences when it comes to trusting people to live up to their word on an internet transaction, but have learned enough to know the right way to make a sell / purchase.

I am in southern Indiana and it doesn't matter where you are - shipping is fine with me.

Looking for a black, low mileage, well maintained (prefer with records) Triumph Speed Four with little or no aesthetic damage - prefer a stock bike.

Thank you for looking!

Pic of my vdub
(click to zoom)
Back on topic, there is a Speed Four avaialbe on Craigslist in Wisconsin right now. Go to the Milwaukee link and look it up. Looks good.

·
Registered
7,116 Posts
21 - 25 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.