Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3,640 Posts
The 'Quick Reply' is acting up. When I submit, I get the 'Wait 30 seconds' notice, but if I refresh the 'New Posts,' my QR is there.

·
Registered
3,640 Posts
It's been giving me fits for a while, but it seems that if you ignore the warnings and just click on the back button, everything worked.

In spite of the warnings.

·
Registered
3,640 Posts
Why doesn't one of us, preferably one with some skilz, find another site for us to migrate to?

This is easily the most screwed up (technically, not content) site I've encountered.

Note to whoever is interested: Check out the site 'triumphrat.net'. It works great, and navigation is easy. "Search" is a PITA, but otherwise it is painless.

The killer is that it is a 'sister site' of this one. Why is this site so FUBAR'd?

·
Registered
3,640 Posts
I know Fenton is a big fan of ADV rider. Some good tours and wild and wooly Joe Mama forum
Well, fer shure Seruzawa and especially Sarnali hang out there, what with their 'hairy-chested' bikes...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.